MILITARY & FIRST RESPONDER DISCOUNTS
The goal of this plan is to keep customers, employees, and the communities that support [Drill Team Six Fishing Excursions] safe and healthy, and to minimize the risk of exposure to COVID-19 during the course of normal business operations. [Drill Team Six Fishing Excursions] relies on the Alaska Health Mandates and Health Alerts, as well as guidance by the State of Alaska, U.S. Center for Disease Control and the U.S. Coast Guard in establishing procedures intended to keep you safe while fishing. We ask that you review the Alaska Health Mandates prior to your journey to Alaska along with the guidelines listed below for your excursion.
FISHING EXCURSION PREPARATION:
* Review Alaska Health Mandate 10 (https://covid19.alaska.gov/health-mandates/) for required documentation pertaining to your trip.
* Review COVID-19 TRAVELER INFORMATION https://covid19.alaska.gov/travelers/
* Please plan ahead for your trip. Shopping for food, beverages, gear, or other items should be done in your home community as much as possible, to limit the opportunity to spread COVID-19 between communities.
* Bring your own: facemask, hand sanitizer, wipes, and gloves, etc.
* Bring your own coolers for your food/drinks.
* Cash transactions for all services and tips are still accepted. We also accept credit or debit cards and can charge the card on file for your booking to pay for remainder of balance and/or tip.
* We follow CDC & Life Jacket Association guidelines for sanitizing our life vests.
DURING FISHING EXCURSION:
We can’t always maintain social distance while fishing, but we can take other steps while on your trip:
* Always wear your facemask (if required by mandate) and gloves (if you prefer).
* Don’t share your food, beverages, or clothes with people outside of your household.
* Pack single-serving foods and beverages. We discourage sharing foods or beverages from a container (e.g., bag of chips, jerky, shared water bottle, etc.).
* Stay in assigned locations during your trip and limit moving around unnecessarily.
AFTER YOUR EXCURSION:
* We sanitize our equipment after each trip.
* If you pack it in, pack it out! Please help keep us safe by putting your trash in your carry-on after your trip.
* Let us know if you or anyone in your party becomes ill within 48 hours of your trip with us.
Any questions in regards to Mitigation Plan can be directed to Sonia or Dan Praslowicz at 702-465-4747
COPYRIGHT © 2017 DRILL TEAM SIX FISHING EXCURSIONS, LLC. - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.